The Passion of the Weiss

Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick. But most of the time, I don't rhyme.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who Knew Ja Rule Was Still Alive?



I'm not even going to lie. This is actually pretty good. Maybe it's that uh...recommendation the Doctor gave me the other day (thank you California voters), but this is probably the first good song involving Ja Rule song since "Gangsta' Shit" from the first Clue album. How happy do you think Ja Rule was when he got arrested? I bet he was skipping through the entire perp walk, thinking , "oh boy, oh boy, I might have a career again."

As for Wayne, I'm sure prison won't be THAT far from what he's used to. Still, I for one will be a little sad to him go. I was even beginning to like the little fella. Sort of like in The Real Ghostbusters, when Slimer becomes the Ghostbusters' friend and not their enemy.

Download the last good song with Ja Rule on it.
MP3: Ja Rule & Jay-Z-"Gangsta Shit"

video via Nah Right

Behold....The Ugliest Shirt in Recorded History

1 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger douglas martin said...

embarrassing admission:

i bought the last testament, and it is, by a pretty wide margin, the worst record in my entire collection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home