The Passion of the Weiss

Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick. But most of the time, I don't rhyme.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Live Blogging is Frustrating On Ancient Computers

So my grandiose schemes to live blog from Sea Level have been deterred, thanks to a surprisingly busy last two hours.

In other news, a very kindly asian gentleman roughly 60 years old bought a Deerhoof album. He did not look like a music critic, thereby diproving my theory that only bloggers, music critcs and hipsters like Deerhoof. That or he's the Deerhoof lead singer's dad.

I also dealt with a 65 year old man wearing a cut-off tee (he was surprisingly ripped) to ask me for the IBIZA 6 CD that he special ordered. Sadly, it had yet to come in. Somewhere, a whole group of senior citizens shall be heart broken. No Oakenfold for you guys tonight.

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Duke said...

you should start up a collection to buy todd some new computers. i can't even check ESPN scores on those things.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Duke said...

by the way, there's an ad for gaywheels.com on your blog right now. i suspect is has something to do with the ibiza mention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home