The Passion of the Weiss

Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick. But most of the time, I don't rhyme.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Enuff Z-Nuff

Okay, as I said yesterday, enough's enough, not like the no-talent metal hair band from the 80's, but enough's enough meaning no more new lists. However, as for today, I'm going to try to fight off a terrible cold picked up in San Francisco where I saw My Morning Jacket twice at the Fillmore. More on this tomorrow, but let me just say right now if you haven't seen MMJ live, I highly highly encourage you to do so. Here are their tour dates. You will not be disappointed. In the meantime, if you're into that sort of thing, feel free to go back to any of the 8 trillion End of Year lists, I've written over the past month. The MP3 links are still active, so download till your heart's content. Until tomorrow. Tallyho.

*10 Best Debut LP

*10 Most Slept-On Albums

*The 7 Albums That Nearly Aren't As Bad as You've Heard


*A Dozen Poorly Written Haiku's About 2006's Most Overrated Albums

*10 Best Hip Hop Albums

*10 Most Disappointing Albums

*10 Best Live Performances

*25 Best Albums

*A Behind the Scenes Look at The Thought Process Behind the 5 Worst Albums

*25 Best Rock Songs

*25 Best Hip-Hop Songs

4 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

how were the shows? i missed em and that bummed me out.

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous David said...

The link to the best hip-hop albums took me to the haiku list. What gives?

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous scott said...

Someone please tell me how to get abs like that dude in the photo (second from left)!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

Crock..the link is fixed...Joshua...incredible...a full review will be up tomorrow...Scott, I think the answer is heroin...lots and lots of heroin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home