The Passion of the Weiss

Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick. But most of the time, I don't rhyme.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ketchup or Cat-Sup? A Question For the Ages

Who in their right mind would buy a product called Henry's Grandma's Homemade Sweet Catsup? That sounds like the most digusting thing I've ever heard. At any rate, I need a day off to catch up on everything and to let my brain cool off from all this self-indulgent list-making. If you haven't checked out my earlier lists, please feel free to return to them, read them once more and tell me once and for all how shitty my haiku skills are. Seriously, if you people wanted to read real haikus I should hope that this would not be the place you'd go looking.

I'm clearly not the only blogger doing list-making this December, so if you're bored in the office today, go over to some other sites and see what everyone else has to say:

* Largehearted Boy's Favorite Albums of 2006 (also check out his comprehensive tally of End of the Year-lists)

* The Rawking Refuses to Stop's Best Albums

*Aquarium Drunkard's Best Albums

*Audio Deficit Disorder's Top 20 Songs of '06 and Best Albums

*Yeti Don't Dance's Best Albums

*Nerd Litter's Best Albums of the 2000s (feat. pieces from yours truly on Sunset Rubdown's Shut Up I Am Dreaming, Aesop Rock's Labor Days, and The White Stripes' White Blood Cells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home