The Passion of the Weiss

Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick. But most of the time, I don't rhyme.

Monday, August 14, 2006

A Little Help Please

So I installed a new version of Itunes and for some reason, I can't play any Youtube videos or any other sort of Internet video. For some strange reason, the Quicktime function that came with the new Itunes has become my default Internet video player and won't play anything. Now when I go to youtube, I just get the Quicktime Logo and a Question mark where the Youtube video would normally be . If anyone knows how to fix this or can help point me in the right direction to fix it, I would be greatly obliged. Anonymous Man Man commenters/hipster swine, this does not include you, as your instructions would probably just to be to clang cacophonously on my keyboard while growing a beard.

3 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger mutoni said...

first, you need to uninstall that sucker (quicktime). don't just delete it, uninstall.

second, when you re-install quicktime, make sure you don't choose it to be your default media player.

that should do it.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

thank you sir, much much appreciated.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger mutoni said...

don't mention it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home