The Passion of the Weiss

Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick. But most of the time, I don't rhyme.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Stephen Colbert Is Definitely Alright



Please watch this clip of Stephen Colbert proving as he does every night that he's the best thing on television right now. In the clip, he responds to the coverage of an obviously joking interview that he did on a Democratic congressman in Fla. In typically brilliant fashion, he mocks the absurdity of the Today Show and Good Morning America. It's pretty awesome.

5 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Ty said...

Brilliant. If I could, I would father Mr. Colbert's children.

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Colburn said...

I wonder if Wexler knows that "enjoying cocaine" is the first of my own personal 10 commandments.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger KaLiBLeeK said...

I still swear by The Daily Show...but Colbert has passed it by in quality lately. By far the best thing on television right now.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Nate said...

Colbert is brilliant. I wonder what Mr. No Spin Zone thinks of him, cuz the show is obviously mocking The Factor.

P.S. I'm in NYC right now...I'll be sure to stab some animal collective loving hipsters for you...

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

After that White House speech Colbert officially became my hero in life.

Colburn.....first comment I am honored.

Bleek--I mark the shift in dominance to when Daily Show switched to the different desk. Since then Colbert has been better for some reason. No disrespect to Stewart either because he's still the man, but my god Colbert is just on the next level of genius.

Nate-Stab a fiery furnace fan or two while you're at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home