The Passion of the Weiss

Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick. But most of the time, I don't rhyme.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Note From Your Blogger

So there was going to be a post up much sooner today, but Adelphia decided that now was a perfectly good time to have its server crash. This was deeply awesome. Speaking of deeply awesome people, I wanted to explain for the change in the title of the douchebag of the week award, given last week to the unbelievably brilliant Adam Sandler flick Click. This weekend, a friend informed me that there was another blog (I'm sure dozens) where the blogger gave a douchebag of the week award. Henceforth, the Douchebag of the Week Shall Be Renamed the Passion of the Weiss award for Excellence in the Field of Excellence, after the episode of the Simpsons where Mr. Burns tries to give Homer a phony award for agreeing to sign a waiver freeing the plant from liability for Homer's sterility. After all, what says excellence more than sterility humor. Nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home