The Passion of the Weiss

Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick. But most of the time, I don't rhyme.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Passion of the Weiss Unpaid Advertisement


Not sure how many people reading this blog live out in the Valley, I assume not that many. However, if you do live in the Valley or elsewhere in Los Angeles, I would like to recommend checking out this hip-hop show on Sunday March 5th in Woodland Hills. It will feature a performance from none other than Passion of the Weiss college roomate David Crockett aka Sleepwalker (he is wrongly billed as Sleepwalk on the above flier...while the promoters of this show may know good hip hop when they see it, they obviously don't know spelling).

So check it out if you can. Fuck those "so-called" Academy Awards. It's only $5 and you will help to support Crockett's heroin addiction. So go. Help a junkie in need, see some rap, enjoy the scenic sights of Woodland Hills.

PS Crockett is not a junkie. At least, not that I know of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home